Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Family

Uncle Charles Clawson,Uncle Delbert Clawson,My Dad Gene Clawson,Grandma and Grandpa Clawson, Aunt Sylvia Clawson English, Aunt Zella Clawson, Aunt Alta Clawson Morelli and Aunt Gen Clawson Megill
My Grandparents with Uncle Albert,Aunt Sylvia with My Dad behind her,Uncle Delbert and Aunt Gen
Just wanted to share these pictures that Gabby posted on face book. Please everyone let your family know how much they mean to you as often as you can. I want everyone to know that I have a wonderful family and I am so bless to have such wonderful daughters, husband, son in law, grandson,Mother and Father in law, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins (first and second and third),brothers,sister and brother in laws,nieces,nephews and friends. Thank you for being YOU. I probably don't tell you often enough that I love you! If I am brave enough to share my blog with you then you are a dear friend or family.
Spend as much time as you can with your family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see these pics. Thanks for sharing. Karon