Sunday, April 26, 2009

Two Girls

I got to thinking I always write about Bryson. So I thought -why not write about something different. I decided to write about my daughters.

Angela lives in Raleigh about 20 miles away from us and I wish she lived closer. She is always busy. Mostly it is because of her job. Angela loves her job. She teaches 9th grade English and Young Adult Literature. Some are advance courses and some are regular. She teaches Saturday school and some type of after school program two or three days a week. When she is not grading papers she is writing papers. Once a week she takes a class at North Carolina State (NCSU) working toward her Masters Degree in English. I want her to write a book because she is a wonderful writer. She has written a couple of stories that would make great novels. When do I have time she says. In her free time, which is very seldom, she loves to read. I am very proud of her!!
Emily lives in Apex about about 12 miles away from us and I wish she lived closer too. She lives between us and Angela. Emily works for the Town of Apex. She is an Administrative Assistant. Not sure exactly what she does. I don't know how she does it --she has to be a work at 7:30am. That means she has Bryson fed, dressed and at the sitter before that. She likes the variety of things that she does for her job. Emily is an awesome momma! She likes to cook and do different types of crafts. She gets wonderful ideas and can do anything she sets her mind to. Emily calls us everyday and when she doesn't we worry.:) I am very proud of her.
I am very lucky that my girls live as close as they do and hope that it stays that way.

2 comments:

gayle said...

Angela and Emily correct me where ever I am wrong.

Emily Woody said...

I work for the Town of Apex as an Administrative Assistant however my job duties are more than that of an Admin. Assistant. I support and work for the Electric Utilities Division of Public Works. I love my job and the people I work with are wonderful. Each day it seems like there is something new that I am doing. My job responsibilities are always growing. As with any job there are just not enough hours in the day.